Parents & Families
Parents and families play a vital role in a student's life—and their education.
The transition to college life is a big step, not only for students, but also for families. UArts considers family members to be partners in a student's growth toward becoming an adult and full-fledged artist. This information is provided to help parents and families ensure that their student's entry to UArts—as well as their time here—is smooth and supportive.
About the Parent Council
Get involved with other UArts parents and families and join the team dedicated to advancing the University’s educational mission.
Billing & Payment
Find out how to pay your students bill, have authorized users added to your students account, and view financial policies.
For International Parents
We want all parents and families to feel at home at UArts. Read a message from the Director of International Programs at UArts.
Additional Information for Parents and Families
Concerned about your student?
If you have concerns about your child or another students well being and want to reach out to University staff, please feel free to contact Student Affairs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 215-717-6617.
For all other concerns:
- Residence Life/Housing questions: Residence Life and Conduct - email@example.com or 215-717-6970
- Student Involvement or Orientation: Campus Life - firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-717-6144
- Dining: Dining Services - email@example.com
- Health Services - firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-717-6652
- Student Financial Services - email@example.com or 215-717-6170
- Academic Advising - 215-717-6818
- Emergency: Public Safety - call 215-717-6666
Fee Waivers and Legacy Scholarship for Children of Alumni
UArts will waive the $60 application fee for children of alumni applying for full-time undergraduate or graduate enrollment. Children or dependents of University of the Arts alumni are eligible for a Legacy Scholarship, which provides a 10 percent reduction on their tuition. For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at 800-616-ARTS or firstname.lastname@example.org.