We are proud to offer a variety of rental spaces for private events. Our facilities are well maintained, our staff is very accommodating and we have a prime location on the Avenue of the Arts, right next door to the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts.
We have received rave reviews from our guests who have held their events here. Our rental program not only has afforded us the opportunity to make new friends in the community, it has also positioned the University as a cultural center on the Avenue of the Arts. We look forward to working with you to plan a memorable event on our campus.
We'll provide basic services to ensure you event is a success:
- Public safety guard
- Basic lighting
- Technical director who oversees University equipment (for Arts Bank, Caplan Recital Hall and Levitt Auditorium)
- Facilities set-up and breakdown of University equipment
- Basic housekeeping services
We make the following seating and equipment available upon request:
- 8-foot banquet tables
- 60" round tables
- Metal chairs
- All spaces are handicapped-accessible
- Groups renting a University facility are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance; insurance can be purchased through the University
- The sale of liquor is prohibited on University property
- Parking is available at nearby garages and lots
UArts Dining Services serves as our in-house caterer and can assist you with the planning of your dinner party, cocktail reception, wedding, fundraising event, exhibition, conference or show. The Dining Services kitchen is located inside Hamilton Hall off Solmssen Court so your menu is always freshly prepared and served onsite.
If you are interested in renting a facility at the University of the Arts, please send an e-mail request to Karen Rosenberg, director of Campus Events. Be sure to include the following information:
- Facility you are interested in renting
- Date of your event (with additional options for dates)
- Start and end time of your event, including the load-in and load-out times
- Number of guests you expect
- A/V requirements
- Short general description of your event
For Catering questions, contact the Catering Manager at 215-717-6664.