Careers @ UArts
Start Your Life's Work at the University of the Arts
A workforce of creative thinkers powers the University of the Arts. Over 1,000 artists, professors, entrepreneurs, musicians, dancers, writers, communicators and dedicated professionals work together to prepare UArts students for success.
Collaborative, Creative Work Environment
The University of the Arts is one of the only universities dedicated solely to educating students in the visual and performing arts, design, and writing. It's an exciting, energizing time to work here – we're becoming an internationally renowned leader in arts education. We're in the midst of a massive campus makeover. We're teaching the creative process to kids as young as five and to adults of all ages. And we're moving the creative economy forward.
Located on the Avenue of the Arts in Philadelphia
Our campus in Center City Philadelphia stretches along the Avenue of the Arts – you'll work in the most exciting, vibrant section of the city. Public transportation makes your commute easy.
- TIAA retirement savings plan with a 1:2 employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding medical and dental plans
- Active staff and faculty councils
- Fulfilling, creative work environment
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To get creative with your career, read the job descriptions below.
- Director of Writing for Film and Television Program
- Part-Time Digital Technology Instructor in Continuing Education
- Part-Time Game Art Instructor
- Accommodations Specialist
- Administrative Assistant (Application Window Closed)
- Assistant Vice President & Controller
- Digital Content Coordinator
- Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator
- Major Gifts Officer
- Network Systems Administrator
- Senior Administrative Assistant (Application Window Closed)
- Systems Administrator
- Web Developer