Careers @ UArts
Start Your Life's Work at the University of the Arts
A workforce of creative thinkers powers the University of the Arts. Over 1,000 artists, professors, entrepreneurs, musicians, dancers, writers, communicators and dedicated professionals work together to prepare UArts students for success.
Collaborative, Creative Work Environment
The University of the Arts is one of the only universities dedicated solely to educating students in the visual and performing arts, design, and writing. It's an exciting, energizing time to work here – we're becoming an internationally renowned leader in arts education. We're in the midst of a massive campus makeover. We're teaching the creative process to kids as young as five and to adults of all ages. And we're moving the creative economy forward.
Located on the Avenue of the Arts in Philadelphia
Our campus in Center City Philadelphia stretches along the Avenue of the Arts – you'll work in the most exciting, vibrant section of the city. Public transportation makes your commute easy.
- TIAA retirement savings plan with a 1:2 employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding medical and dental plans
- Active staff and faculty councils
- Fulfilling, creative work environment
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our recruiting process is delayed. Please be patient. Thank you and please stay safe!
To get creative with your career, please read about our opportunities below!
- Part-Time American Sign Language Instructor
- Part-Time Anthropology Instructor
- Part-Time Art History Instructor
- Part-Time Critical Dialogues Instructor
- Part-Time French Instructor
- Part-Time Italian Instructor
- Part-Time Philosophy and/or Religion Studies Instructor
- Part-Time Psychology Instructor
- Part-Time Science Instructor
- Part-Time Sociology Instructor
- Part-Time Spanish Instructor
- Part-Time Written Composition Instructor