Careers @ UArts
Start Your Life's Work at the University of the Arts
A workforce of creative thinkers powers the University of the Arts. Over 1,000 artists, professors, entrepreneurs, musicians, dancers, writers, communicators and right-brained professionals work together to prepare UArts students for success.
Collaborative, Creative Work Environment
The University of the Arts is one of the nation’s only universities dedicated solely to educating students in the visual and performing arts, design, and writing. It's an exciting, energizing time to work here – we're becoming an internationally renowned leader in arts education. We're in the midst of a massive campus makeover. We're teaching the creative process to kids as young as five and to adults of all ages. And we're moving the creative economy forward.
Located on the Avenue of the Arts in Philadelphia
Our campus in Center City Philadelphia stretches along the Avenue of the Arts – you'll work in the most exciting, vibrant section of the city. Public transportation makes your commute easy – bring a book or an iPod.
Every Day Starts Off as a Blank Canvas
Our students will be your muses. Your goals provide the composition. Fulfilling projects add layers. Great co-workers add color.
- TIAA retirement savings plan with a 1:1.5 employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding medical and dental plans
- Active staff and faculty councils
- Fulfilling, creative work environment
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To get creative with your career, read the job descriptions below.
- Assistant Professor of Musical Theater Performance and Acting
- Part-Time Digital Technology Instructor in Continuing Education
- Part-Time Game Art Instructor
- Academic Advisor (3 openings, academic year positions)
- Administrative Assistant, Student Financial Services
- Administrative Associate, The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage
- Application and Database Specialist
- Assistant Director for Admissions Marketing
- Associate Producer, Ira Brind School of Theater
- Billing Counselor
- Circulation Assistant, University Libraries
- Content Producer
- Coordinator for Alumni Relations and Special Events
- Digital Content Coordinator
- Director, Center for Immersive Media
- Executive Director of Philadelphia Art Alliance at the University of the Arts: Application Window Closed
- Music Technology Supervisor/ Recording Studio and Production Manager
- Senior Administrative Assistant, College of Critical & Professional Studies
- Web Developer