Careers @ UArts
Start Your Life's Work at the University of the Arts
A workforce of creative thinkers powers the University of the Arts. Over 1,000 artists, professors, entrepreneurs, musicians, dancers, writers, communicators and right-brained professionals work together to prepare UArts students for success.
Collaborative, Creative Work Environment
The University of the Arts is one of the nation’s only universities dedicated solely to educating students in the visual and performing arts, design, and writing. It's an exciting, energizing time to work here – we're becoming an internationally renowned leader in arts education. We're in the midst of a massive campus makeover. We're teaching the creative process to kids as young as five and to adults of all ages. And we're moving the creative economy forward.
Located on the Avenue of the Arts in Philadelphia
Our campus in Center City Philadelphia stretches along the Avenue of the Arts – you'll work in the most exciting, vibrant section of the city. Public transportation makes your commute easy – bring a book or an iPod.
Every Day Starts Off as a Blank Canvas
Our students will be your muses. Your goals provide the composition. Fulfilling projects add layers. Great co-workers add color.
- TIAA retirement savings plan with a 1:1.5 employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding medical and dental plans
- Active staff and faculty councils
- Fulfilling, creative work environment
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To get creative with your career, read the job descriptions below.
- Assistant Professor of Animation
- Assistant Professor of Music Business and Technology (Updated)
- Assistant Professor of Music Education
- Assistant Professor of Studio Practice in Dance (2 positions)
- Associate Professor & Director - Museum Studies
- Associate Professor, Program Director, Writing for Film and Television
- Lecturer in Professional Institute for Educators' Continuing Studies Graduate Programs
- Part-Time Digital Technology Instructor in Continuing Education
- Professor/Associate Professor, Program Director of Graphic and Communication Design
- Assistant Professor for Crafts & Material Studies/ Glass Area Coordinator
- Application and Database Specialist
- Assistant Registrar
- Associate Director of Student Financial Services
- Benefits Manager
- Director for Information Services
- Grants Administrator for The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage
- Media Resources Specialist - Film
- Music Technology Supervisor/ Recording Studio and Production Manager