Parents & Families
Parents and families play a vital role in a student's life—and their education.
The transition to college life is a big step, not only for students, but also for families. UArts considers family members to be partners in a student's growth toward becoming an adult and full-fledged artist. This information is provided to help parents and families ensure that their student's entry to UArts—as well as their time here—is smooth and supportive.
Billing & Payment
Find out how to pay your student's bill, have authorized users added to your student's account and view financial policies.
For International Parents
We want all parents and families to feel at home at UArts. Read a message from the Director of International Programs at UArts.
Subscribe to "Generations," the UArts Parents and Families Newsletter, your guide to all things UArts! This newsletter will be sent throughout each semester with information designed to help you and your student navigate the college experience.
About the Parent Council
Get involved with other UArts parents and families and join the team dedicated to advancing the University’s educational mission.
Additional Information for Parents and Families
Concerned about your student?
For all other concerns:
- Academic Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-717-6818
- Campus Life (Orientation and campus events): email@example.com or 215-717-6144
- Dining Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Services: email@example.com or 215-717-6652
- Public Safety (24/hour line): 215-717-6666
- Residence Life and Community Standards: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-717-6970
- Student Financial Services: email@example.com or 215-717-6170
Fee Waivers and Legacy Scholarship for Children of Alumni
UArts will waive the $60 application fee for children of alumni applying for full-time undergraduate or graduate enrollment. Children or dependents of University of the Arts alumni are eligible for a Legacy Scholarship, which provides a 10 percent reduction on their tuition. For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 800-616-ARTS or firstname.lastname@example.org.