Facilities Management & Operations
The University of the Arts Facilities Management and Operations department is dedicated to providing a clean, safe and comfortable environment throughout the University and to being a resource for solving problems associated with the physical environment. We are committed to providing quality service in a timely manner.
Our services are campus wide and include:
- Building Plant Operations and Maintenance
- Space Scheduling for Special Events
- Mail Handling and Delivery Service
- Public Safety and Security
Office Location: 1228 Spruce Street on the Mezzanine Level
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Office Telephone: 215-717-6830, 6826 or 6825
EMERGENCY AFTER-HOURS REQUESTS
For all emergency requests, call the Maintenance Hotline at 215-717-6011.
ONLINE SERVICE REQUESTS
- Go to MySchoolBuilding.com
- Save as a favorite
- Enter your University email address in the request field and click "submit"
- For password enter "PASSWORD" - this can be changed later on.
- Create your account if you are a first-time user; if you have already done so, simply enter your request.
- You will receive an email confirmation that includes all activity regarding your request, including its completion.