Careers at UArts
Start Your Life's Work at the University of the Arts
A workforce of creative thinkers powers the University of the Arts. Over 1,000 artists, professors, entrepreneurs, musicians, dancers, writers, communicators and right-brained professionals work together to prepare UArts students for success.
Collaborative, Creative Work Environment
The University of the Arts is the only university in the nation dedicated exclusively to the visual and performing arts, design, and writing. It's an exciting, energizing time to work here – we're becoming an internationally renowned leader in arts education. We're in the midst of a massive campus makeover. We're teaching the creative process to kids as young as five and to adults of all ages. And we're moving the creative economy forward.
Located on the Avenue of the Arts in Philadelphia
Our campus in Center City Philadelphia stretches along the Avenue of the Arts – you'll work in the most exciting, vibrant section of the city. Public transportation makes your commute easy – bring a book or an iPod.
Every Day Starts Off as a Blank Canvas
Our students will be your muses. Your goals provide the composition. Fulfilling projects add layers. Great co-workers add color.
- TIAA-CREF retirement savings plan with a 1:1.5 employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding medical and dental plans
- Active staff and faculty councils
- Fulfilling, creative work environment
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To get creative with your career, read the job descriptions below.
- Assistant Professor of Film
- Assistant Professor of Graphic Design and Communication Design
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Illustration and Motion Development
- Assistant Professor of Studio Practice (3 openings)
- Head of Directing, Playwriting, and Production
- Lecturer in Professional Institute for Educators' Continuing Studies Graduate Programs
- Part-Time Digital Technology Instructor in Continuing Education
- Voice / Musical Theater Performance Technique Teacher
- Access Services Librarian
- Business Analyst/Junior Application Specialist
- Design Director
- Director of Institutional Giving
- Director of Learning Assessment
- Marketing Communications Writer
- Student Employment Coordinator
- Student Financial Services Counselor
- Student Life Coordinator (New Student Programming)
- Visitor Services Assistant
- Web Content and Analytics Manager