Start Your Life's Work at the University of the Arts
A workforce of creative thinkers powers the University of the Arts. Over 1,000 artists, professors, entrepreneurs, musicians, dancers, writers, communicators and right-brained professionals work together to prepare UArts students for success.
Collaborative, Creative Work Environment
The University of the Arts is the only university in the nation dedicated exclusively to the visual and performing arts, design, and writing. It's an exciting, energizing time to work here – we're becoming an internationally renowned leader in arts education. We're in the midst of a massive campus makeover. We're teaching the creative process to kids as young as five and to adults of all ages. And we're moving the creative economy forward.
Located on the Avenue of the Arts in Philadelphia
Our campus in Center City Philadelphia stretches along the Avenue of the Arts – you'll work in the most exciting, vibrant section of the city. Public transportation makes your commute easy – bring a book or an iPod.
Every Day Starts Off as a Blank Canvas
Our students will be your muses. Your goals provide the composition. Fulfilling projects add layers. Great co-workers add color.
- TIAA-CREF retirement savings plan with a 1:1.5 employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding medical and dental plans
- Active staff and faculty councils
- Fulfilling, creative work environment
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To get creative with your career, read the job descriptions below.
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Musical Theater, Head of Musical Theater
- Assistant Professor, BFA Animation Program
- Assistant Professor of Jazz Studies
- Assistant Professor of Jazz Theory
- Assistant Professor of Music Business and Technology
- Assistant Professors of Studio Practice - School of Dance
- Assistant Professor of Voice
- Program Director, Advertising Design
- Program Director BFA Design, Art & Technology, BFA Web Development & Interaction Design
- Program Director, MDes Product Design
- Associate Dean of Students
- Associate Vice President for Facilities and Operations
- Director of Enrollment Operations
- Music Reference Librarian
- Part Time Circulation Assistant
- Part Time Instructors, Continuing Education
- Operations Assistant, The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage
- Program Associate The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage
- Senior Specialist for Communications and Marketing, The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage
- Vice President for Advancement
- Vice President for Enrollment & Retention