All faculty, staff and students at the University of the Arts are required to have and wear their University picture ID badges. These badges are necessary for gaining access to University buildings, checking out books at the library, linking up funds from eAccounts and Dining Services among other processes.
In order to prepare your ID before you arrive, we require the following:
- Photo must be in color, taken from the front, clearly showing the top of your head, including your face, to the top of your shoulders.
- Must have a plain, white or light colored background.
- Format as a 4"x6" jpeg or jpg image file, no larger than 2 MB.
- To submit your photo, please go to: photoid.uarts.edu
- Pick up your ID during Orientation check-in by presenting a valid, government-issued photo ID verifying your identity. Acceptable forms of identification include a driver's license, passport, state-issued ID card, or military ID.
Note that we reserve the right not to use any photo that we do not believe is appropriate. All photos will be digitally stored in the University computer system for University use only.
Questions about the system or process can be emailed to Beck Gusler, Counselor for Student Financial Services.