All faculty, staff and students at the University of the Arts are required to have and wear their University picture ID badges. These badges are necessary for gaining access to University buildings, checking out books at the library, linking up funds from E-Accounts and Dining Services among other processes.
New students can begin uploading their picture beginning June 6, 2015. The deadline to submit your photo is August 7, 2015.
In order to prepare the IDs before you arrive, we require the following:
- Photo must be in color, from the front, clearly showing the top of your head, including your face, to the top of your shoulders.
- Must have a plain, white or light colored background.
- Format as a 4"x6" jpeg or jpg image file, no larger than 2 MB.
- When you arrive on-campus to pick up your ID, you must have a valid, government-issued photo ID so that we can verify your identity. Acceptable forms of identification include a driver's license, passport, state-issued ID card, or military ID.
- To submit your photo, please go to: photoid.uarts.edu
Once we have your photo, we will produce your card and have it waiting at Hamilton Hall when you check in this August. Please make sure you bring the original copy of your government-issued ID to check-in (see above). Note that we reserve the right not to use any photo that we do not believe is appropriate. All photos will be digitally stored in the University computer system for University use only.
Questions about the system or process can be emailed to Beck Gusler, Counselor for Student Financial Services.