<< Back to Health Services

Forms must be submitted by 12/15/2017. Portions of the form require information from your physician, including a physical examination. Please book your doctor's appointments with the aforementioned deadline in mind.

Health/Medical Information Forms
(New students only)

  • Student Health Form 2017 : A completed health form with immunizations and health provider signature are required for all new students.
  •  All students are required to complete and submit every page of the form.

Health Insurance Form
(To be completed by new students and each year by returning students)

  • Online Health Insurance Form: All matriculated students taking six or more credits are required to carry health insurance, either through their own insurance company or through a plan offered through UArts. Opt in or out of University-sponsored health coverage by submitting the online health insurance form.

Submitting Forms: While the Online Health Insurance Form must be done online, there are various ways to submit your medical records by 12/15/17. They can be:

  • emailed as a single PDF to healthservices@uarts.edu
  • faxed legibly to Health Services at 215.717.6237
  • mailed* to our office at

                        The University of the Arts

                             Attn: Health Services

                             320 South Broad Street

                             Philadelphia, PA 19102

*If mailing, please only send documents intended for Health Services to the address above. Documents meant for other offices should not be included in the same envelope.