Student Health Documents
Health Information Forms (including immunization records)
New Students Only
- Student Health Form: All students new to UArts are required to complete and submit these documents by August 1st (December 1st for Spring)
- Since portions of the form require information from your physician, including a physical examination and immunization records, we encourage you to keep the August 1st deadline in mind when scheduling your doctor's appointment.
- Students are required to complete and submit every page of the form.
- Information on how to return the forms can be found below, and on Page 4 of the form.
Online Insurance Form
To be completed annually by all matriculated students taking 6+ credits.
- Online Health Insurance Form: All matriculated students taking six or more credits are required to carry health insurance, either through their own insurance company or through a plan offered through UArts. Students must confirm their insurance selection using the Online Insurance Form.
- Students should complete the Online Insurance Form before August 1st (December 1st for Spring).
- Important: Failure to provide personal insurance information via the Online Insurance Form by the last day of Drop/Add will result in the student's manual enrollment into the school insurance plan, regardless of a student's existing coverage and the student will be responsible for the entire cost of the school insurance fee. After this date absolutely no exceptions, credits or refunds can be issued. **Drop/Add for Fall '19 ends on 9/9/2019
Please note that proof of insurance can only be submitted online via the Online Insurance Form. If you experience any issues please contact Health Services at 215.717.6652 for assistance.
Medical forms also known as the Health Information Forms can be submitted a few ways. Tip: If sending the original, we recommend making a copy to keep as a back-up. Acceptable methods of submitting are:
- emailing as a single PDF to email@example.com
- faxing legibly to Health Services at 215.717.6237
- mailing* to our office at
The University of the Arts
Attn: Health Services
320 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
*If mailing, please only send documents intended for Health Services to the address above. Documents meant for other offices should not be included in the same envelope.