Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
The Division of Enrollment Management & Student Affairs values and supports the unique, transformative educational experience of the University of the Arts. We support students' total educational experience: their admission and transitions into and out of the University, their creative process and their professional lives. We advocate for and provide a holistic approach to every student with programs and services that foster their intellectual, physical, social and emotional well-being. We are committed to the values of integrity, diversity, community, collaboration and inclusiveness.
With an ethic of care throughout all Enrollment Management & Student Affairs departments, we endeavor to help students:
- develop realistic expectations of the unique UArts experience, college-level learning and art-making in an urban environment
- foster connections with one another and with others within the campus community
- become fully aware of campus resources
- develop critical-thinking skills
- learn to lead healthy and productive lives
- learn to advocate for themselves and become independent adults
- develop an appreciation for those different from themselves
- understand and build connections between their intellectual, artistic and personal lives
- develop personal and professional goals and an effective post-graduation plan
Learn about the application process, get tips on how to prepare a portfolio or audition, and get info on loans, grants and scholarships.
Learn more about scholarships, grants, loans, work-study positions and payment plans.
Our office administers a diverse range of programs and services designed to foster the success and well-being of all UArts students.
Contact staff members in Admissions, Enrollment Management, Student Affairs and Student Financial Services.