Enrollment Management Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Enrollment Management Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Enrollment Marketing
REPORTS TO: AVP for Enrollment Marketing
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the AVP for Enrollment Marketing, the Coordinator is responsible for assisting the AVPs for Admissions, Student Financial Services and Enrollment Marketing with the operations of their offices, as well as information and project management. This position covers a wide variety of administrative support services, ranging from complex to routine, all of which contribute to the efficient and professional operation of the department, and communicates with a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Information Management
- Manages, maintains and updates database information and reporting for SFS and Admissions.
- Project Management
- With the Enrollment Marketing creative team, helps coordinate, strategize and execute the team’s creative projects as needed.
- Market Research
- Conducts and compiles market and higher ed research for Admissions and Enrollment Marketing, focusing on national enrollment and media trends and audience-based media consumption.
- Administrative Support
- Manages the AVPs’ calendars, prioritizing appointments and proactively resolving conflicts.
- Retains receipts and reconciles the AVPs’ credit statements in compliance with the University’s policies and guidelines.
- Completes and submits the AVPs’ expense claims as required following the respective policies and guidelines.
- Codes all invoices received for payment in the Advancement office in compliance with University policies and guidelines.
- Maintains office supply inventory
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent; they do not purport to describe all functions. Incumbent may be assigned other duties, and the essential functions may change from time to time as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Complete knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- General understanding of databases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Proactive approach to organization and customer service
- General understanding of content management systems a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Occasional early morning and late evening work is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of office work; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY:
The University of the Arts—a leader in developing visual and performing artists and designers since 1876—is the only university in the United States that allows its students to collaborate across traditional lines. With more than 30 majors, 30 minors and 13 graduate programs in visual arts, performing arts, design and liberal studies, UArts develops alumni who are not only leaders in their disciplines, but also creative thinkers able to succeed in any path they choose. Our nearly 1,900 students study and create on our campus in the heart of Philadelphia’s Avenue of the Arts, the city’s cultural center, within walking distance of hundreds of galleries, museums, theaters and other performing arts venues.
TO APPLY: Interested, qualified applicants should submit letters of application and resumes to the Human Resources Department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure job title is in the Subject line. Please include any relevant writing, design or website samples.
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, The University of the Arts publishes its Annual Safety Report at the following link for your reference: http://www.uarts.edu/about/campus-crime-fire-reports
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER