Digital Content Producer
JOB TITLE: Digital Content Producer
DEPARTMENT: Enrollment Marketing
REPORTS TO: Director, Web and Digital Strategy
The University of the Arts seeks a proactive and motivated Digital Content Producer to join the Enrollment Marketing team. The Enrollment Marketing team is charged with identifying and attracting the right-fit students to the university by effectively communicating our story and the strengths of our programs. The Digital Content Producer plays an active role on the team by creating and editing content, including written copy, images and video. This position helps develop and implement the University’s digital content strategy on an ongoing basis, focused on enrollment marketing communications, brand and message continuity. The Digital Content Producer works closely with the Director, Web and Digital Strategy, in support of enrollment marketing efforts and interfaces as a part of a cross-department, collaborative team to support the digital efforts of the entire University.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Updates the University of the Arts’ institutional website content
● Delivers created content to the University’s digital channels, such as our UArts website, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
● Assures quality of the website and helps coordinate web content with strategic communication strategies and tactics for University projects and initiatives
● Writes content of all kinds, from advertising copy and social media posts to news stories
● Works with other content providers to produce and post creative, engaging, shareable
content that spotlights the University’s unique competitive positioning
● Creates and maintains web content to promote and advertise the University and its programs, faculty, students and alumni
● Assists with strategic website and online advertising analytics planning, implementation and review, in particular as they relate to enrollment marketing
● Tracks and reports on website analytics, testing and engagement, and user experience analysis
● Initiates innovative suggestions for digital marketing efforts and analytics, including online advertising and email marketing
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent; they do not purport to describe all functions. Incumbent may be assigned other duties, and the essential functions may change from time to time as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
● A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Marketing/Communications/Web. An equivalent combination of education and experience considered.
● A minimum 1–3 years’ relevant experience
● Experience in Drupal or other content management systems (CMS), HTML and related web platforms and programs
● Proven ability to identify compelling stories and produce high-quality, shareable and
engaging content, from social media posts to feature stories
● Experience writing and posting to social media channels with a focus on measured
● Up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in website effectiveness and management, including SEO, responsive websites and mobile optimization
● Familiarity and experience with Google Analytics and similar platforms
● Ability to think strategically and to quickly become familiar with the University’s brand identity and marketing strategies
● Strong grasp of grammar and punctuation
● Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
● Combination of technical experience, excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, and a fundamental understanding of content management systems, web-based marketing and branding, and web analytics
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY:
The University of the Arts—a leader in developing visual and performing artists and designers since 1876—is the only university in the United States that allows its students to collaborate across traditional lines. With more than 30 majors, 30 minors and 13 graduate programs in visual arts, performing arts, design and liberal studies, UArts develops alumni who are not only leaders in their disciplines, but also creative thinkers able to succeed in any path they choose. Our nearly 1,900 students study and create on our campus in the heart of Philadelphia’s Avenue of the Arts, the city’s cultural center, within walking distance of hundreds of galleries, museums, theaters and other performing arts venues.
TO APPLY: Interested, qualified applicants should submit letters of application and resumes to the Human Resources Department via email to email@example.com. Please ensure job title is in the Subject line. P lease include any relevant writing, design or website samples.
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, The University of the Arts publishes its Annual Safety Report at the following link for your reference:
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER