Admissions Processing Manager
POSITION: Admissions Processing Manager
DEPARTMENT: Office of Admissions
REPORTS TO: Assistant Director of Admissions Operations (ADAO)
This Position is responsible for assisting the ADAO in managing the daily operations of the Admissions Office, in support of the undergraduate, graduate, and PhD enrollment goals of the University.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists with imports of contact batch data into Radius/CRM from all digital marketing, unlinked FAFSAs, unattached SAT/ACT scores, transcripts, etc.
• Processes SAT/ACT scores, Slideroom portfolios, GetAccepted auditions, etc.
• Routes and indexes audition forms into OnBase/imaging-system, and updates Radius/CRM.
• Enters paper, ESLI, mobility and exchange applications.
• Updates Radius when Slideroom and GetAccepted content arrives.
• Updates prospect data with application data.
• Routes applications (and additional content attached to application) to OnBase.
• Moves all deposited records to Move to Student status in Colleague.
• Processes and links SFS forms into Onbase, including loans, award letters and cost worksheets, verifications and disclosure authorizations.
• Assists the ADAO in data-collection for daily, weekly, and annual reporting.
• Assists the ADAO with ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
• Special tasks and projects, as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent; they do not purport to describe all functions. Incumbent may be assigned other duties, and the essential functions may change from time to time as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer sciences, visual or performing arts, or related field.
• 2-3 years of experience working in admissions, financial aid, information technology support services, or a relevant field.
• Demonstrated interest and/or commitment to the goals of higher education.
• A demonstrated ability to work with passion, persistence, and follow-through.
• Ability to be adaptive, action-oriented to suggestions, and responsive to new situations.
• A positive attitude, commitment to outstanding customer service, and a good sense of humor.
• Ability to work independently, assess needs, and provide creative solutions to solve problems.
• Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions.
• Concrete understanding of technology, and how it informs and supports business practices.
• Concrete understanding of data collection, organization, and analysis, and the commitment to data integrity.
• Computer skills including thorough proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, customer relationship management systems, student information systems.
• Ability to learn new systems quickly and thoroughly.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Ability to work weekends and evenings, on occasions.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds (i.e. recruitment materials, equipment)
VALUED EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS:
• Bilingual or multilingual.
• 3+ years of experience working in admissions, information technology support services, or a relevant field, with focus on troubleshooting and problem-solving.
• Ability to quickly understand tasks-at-hand, with a mind for solution-based outcomes.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY:
The University of the Arts—a leader in developing visual and performing artists and designers since 1876—is the only university in the United States that allows its students to collaborate across traditional lines. With more than 30 majors, 30 minors and 13 graduate programs in visual arts, performing arts, design and liberal studies, UArts develops alumni who are not only leaders in their disciplines, but also creative thinkers able to succeed in any path they choose. Our nearly 1,900 students study and create on our campus in the heart of Philadelphia’s Avenue of the Arts, the city’s cultural center, within walking distance of hundreds of galleries, museums, theaters and other performing arts venues.
TO APPLY: Interested, qualified applicants should submit letters of application and resumes to the Human Resources Department via email to email@example.com. Please ensure job title is in the Subject line.
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, The University of the Arts publishes its Annual Safety Report at the following link for your reference:
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER