JOB TITLE: Content Producer
DEPARTMENT: Enrollment Management
REPORTS TO: Media Content Director
The University of the Arts seeks a proactive and motivated Content Producer to join the Enrollment Marketing team. The Enrollment Marketing team is charged with identifying and attracting the right-fit students to the university by effectively communicating our story and the strengths of our programs. Critical to reaching our enrollment goal is capturing the photographic and video assets that best support our marketing strategy. The Content Producer is responsible for producing and/or assisting in the creation of photographic and video assets in support of the university’s content strategy - both print and digital. In addition, the Content Producer assists in leveraging assets across university channels by preparing content for publication and/or publishing content as directed. The Content Producer reports to the Media Content Director and is also responsible for tracking the success of content in support of enrollment goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Produces and creates photographic and video content as directed by the Media Content Director.
• Serves as a general production manager, handles the logistics of both onsite and offsite photo and video productions.
• Generates briefs that convey creative concepts as they pertain to a given project, in order to clearly communicate between creative and non-creative teams.
• Shoots, edits, directs, and interviews subjects for the purposes of creating video content showcasing the success of the University.
• Tracks and coordinates multiple projects simultaneously from pre-production, through post-production.
• Anticipates project needs and possesses the ability to forecast potential problems early on.
• Responsible for delivering created content to the University's digital channels such as our UArts Website, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent; they do not purport to describe all functions. Incumbent may be assigned other duties, and the essential functions may change from time to time as necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies, such as Communications, Film or Photography or two to three years of professional experience in Film and Post-Production.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• The candidate must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate has an understanding of content platforms such as Drupal CMS, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
• Candidate must be proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Lightroom and G-Suite for Business Apps.
• General working knowledge of HTML, CSS & Twitter Bootstrap as well as a Digital Asset Management (DAM) system such as Axle, Bynder or similar solution is appreciated.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY:
The University of the Arts—a leader in developing visual and performing artists and designers since 1876—is the only university in the United States that allows its students to collaborate across traditional lines. With more than 30 majors, 30 minors and 13 graduate programs in visual arts, performing arts, design and liberal studies, UArts develops alumni who are not only leaders in their disciplines, but also creative thinkers able to succeed in any path they choose. Our nearly 1,900 students study and create on our campus in the heart of Philadelphia’s Avenue of the Arts, the city’s cultural center, within walking distance of hundreds of galleries, museums, theaters and other performing arts venues.
TO APPLY: Interested, qualified applicants should submit letters of application and resumes to the Human Resources Department via email to email@example.com. Please ensure job title is in the Subject line.
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, The University of the Arts publishes its Annual Safety Report at the following link for your reference:
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER