Enrollment Management Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Enrollment Management Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Enrollment Marketing
REPORTS TO: AVP for Enrollment Marketing
Reporting to the AVP for Enrollment Marketing, the Coordinator is responsible for assisting the AVPs for Admissions, Student Financial Services and Enrollment Marketing with data and project management, as well as the operations of their offices. This position covers a wide variety of services, ranging from complex to routine, all of which contribute to creative, efficient and professional communications and marketing to prospective student and family’s populations, in advertising and on the web, as well as communication among Enrollment Marketing, Admissions and Student Financial Services. The Coordinator also communicates with a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- With the Enrollment Marketing creative team, helps create, coordinate, strategize and execute the team’s creative projects as needed.
- Crafts copy for print materials, email campaigns, advertisements and website pages for both Enrollment Marketing and Admissions.
- Compiles data and analytics for marketing campaigns, and coordinates campaign report reviews with campus partners.
- With the Admissions and Pre-College teams, helps coordinate, strategize and execute recruitment efforts and marketing materials as needed.
- Develops and produces production schedules and content calendars for Admissions and Enrollment Marketing.
- With the SFS team, coordinates any marketing materials as needed.
- Support Services
- Maintains Enrollment Marketing office supply inventory.
- Serves as a point of contact between Enrollment Marketing and university programs, directing communication to specific parties as needed.
- Updates the UArts website and develops content as needed.
- Completes and submits the chargeback reports for the university’s postal account.
- Coordinates PDF optimization for 508 compliance for all PDFs that are posted to the website.
- Coordinates the hiring process for student workers and freelancers in the Enrollment Marketing department.
- Coordinates the payment of marketing-related invoices as needed, working with various departments at the university.
- Serves as a backup to coordinate and execute the transfer credit evaluations for Admissions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent; they do not purport to describe all functions. Incumbent may be assigned other duties, and the essential functions may change from time to time as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of office work; one to three years of marketing and/or communications experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Complete knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- General understanding of databases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including copywriting and editing
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Proactive approach to organization and customer service
- General understanding of content management systems a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Occasional early morning and late evening work is required.
- Basic HTML knowledge
About The University:
University of the Arts’ mission is simple: to advance human creativity. Established in 1876, UArts believes creativity is the most essential skill for success in today’s society and has educated generations of groundbreaking artists, performers, designers and creative leaders for more than 141 years. After being granted university status in 1987, University of the Arts became the largest institution of its kind in the nation, offering programs in design, fine arts, media arts, crafts, music, dance, theater and writing. It now features 30 undergraduate arts majors, 15 graduate programs and the nation’s first PhD program in Creativity. UArts is also home to innovative centers across disciplines, including the Center for Immersive Media, Lightbox Film Center, Philadelphia Art Alliance and Rosenwald-Wolf Gallery. Learn more about UArts.
TO APPLY: Interested, qualified applicants should submit letters of application and resumes to the Human Resources Department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure job title is in the Subject line.
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, The University of the Arts publishes its Annual Safety Report at the following link for your reference:
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Title IX Statement: The University of the Arts prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in its programs and activities, including admission and employment, in accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972. The Director for Title IX, Equity, & Compliance is responsible for overseeing compliance with Title IX and other civil rights laws and regulations. To contact the Director for Title IX, Equity, & Compliance, e-mail email@example.com,, or visit The University of the Arts, 320 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, Pa. 19102, Room 260, or call 215-717-6366. To learn more about the University's Title IX policy and response to sex discrimination, including sexual harassment and sexual violence, please visit www.uarts.edu/titleix. Inquiries may also be directed to the Federal agency responsible for enforcing Title IX, the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights.