Visit and learn more about UArts’ undergraduate programs.
Whether you’re ready to submit an application or just starting to learn about UArts, connect with us. UArts offers a range of ways to visit, from virtual visits and remote special events, to in-person campus tours and portfolio reviews. Explore the options below or contact us today for more information.
Effective August 22, masks are optional for all members of our community and campus visitors in all of the university’s public spaces, including during performances, special events and other community gatherings, with occasional exceptions. Learn more about UArts' COVID-19 policies and response.
Prospective graduate students: These events are designed for prospective undergraduate students. Contact email@example.com to learn more about our graduate programs or attend our Virtual Graduate Information Session.
Virtual Visits and Campus Tours
Join us for an in-person or virtual student-led visit! Learn about our programs and explore our Center City Philadelphia neighborhood. You’ll get a taste of what it’s like to be a student here when you see our residence halls, dining facilities and explore creative workspaces.
Each visit will begin with an information session with current students and an admissions counselor.
Advance registration is required. Click on the link below to find available dates and times, which are listed in Eastern Time.
Schedule Your Portfolio Review
Art, Design and Film Portfolio Review
Before you officially submit your portfolio, we encourage you to schedule your one-on-one virtual or in-person portfolio review with an admissions counselor. Receive feedback and guidance on how to continue to develop your portfolio. Register by clicking the link below and selecting a date and time. Note that times are listed in the U.S. Eastern time zone.
National Portfolio Days
UArts will be at the following National Portfolio Day events.
- Atlanta, Georgia: Sept. 18, 2022
- Cincinnati, Ohio: Sept. 25, 2022
- Dallas, Texas: Sept. 25, 2022
- Rochester, New York: Oct. 2, 2022
- Lakewood, Colorado: Oct. 8, 2022
- Richmond, Virginia: Octo. 8, 2022
- Kansas City, Missouri: Oct. 9, 2022
- Virtual National Portfolio Day: Octo. 14, 2022
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Oct. 15, 2022
- Chicago, Illinois: Oct. 16, 2022
- West Hartford, Connecticut: Oct. 22, 2022
- Boston, Massachusetts: Oct. 23, 2022
- Detroit, Michigan: Oct. 29, 2022
- Cleveland, Ohio: Oct. 30, 2022
- Baltimore, Maryland: Oct. 30, 2022
- New York, New York: Nov. 5, 2022
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Nov. 6, 2022
- San Francisco, California: Nov. 13, 2022
- San Diego, California: Nov. 19, 2022
- Glendale, California: Nov. 20, 2022
- Virtual National Portfolio Day: Dec. 4, 2022
- Virtual National Portfolio Day: Jan. 8, 2023
- Miami, Florida: Jan. 21, 2023
- Sarasota, Florida: Jan. 22, 2023
- Virtual National Portfolio Day: May 6, 2023
As a transfer student, your questions, experience and schedule differ from first-year students coming from high school. We designed a series of virtual one-on-one information sessions with you in mind.
During your virtual 25-minute meeting with an admissions counselor, you’ll discuss transfer-specific information about our programs, admission process and financial aid. You’ll also receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation when you submit a copy of your college transcript(s) in advance. Transcripts can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, October 15th 2022
There’s no better way to get to know UArts than by exploring our Open House, which will feature various presentations that give you deeper insight into our creative community. Meet our award-winning faculty, and ask questions firsthand to hear about what life is like as a UArts student.