Portfolio, Audition and Interview Dates
In order to continuously keep our community healthy, we are offering portfolio reviews, auditions and interviews through remote live events and online submissions. Follow the instructions for your program of interest, and if you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-717-6049.
You can also see more of our campus by taking a virtual tour.
Art, Design, Film
Portfolio Review Days
Applicants can submit their portfolios via Slideroom. However, and whenever possible, we encourage you to meet with a member of our Admissions staff for a live remote review. Live reviews allow us to get to know each other; to ask questions; and for us to get a sense of your passion, interests and experiences in ways that can't be done in a digital review.
First-time freshmen applicants interested in a remote live review should request a portfolio review with a UArts Admissions counselor. Transfer students will be contacted by the Office of Admissions to arrange an official portfolio review once all college transcripts have been received and evaluated. Transfer students interested in informal feedback may schedule a review session prior to their official portfolio review. An official review will only be conducted for students who have submitted an application.
- Monday–Friday, 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. (EST)
- Portfolio reviews are offered remotely. A portfolio review provides you the opportunity to have an Admissions counselor review your portfolio in its current stage and offer recommendations for additional pieces that may enhance your portfolio overall. A submitted application is not required to schedule a portfolio review.
- University of the Arts participates in National Portfolio Day events around the country, to give students an opportunity to show their in-progress portfolios in an informal setting for feedback and guidance.
Dance, Music, Theater
Students are asked to select their preferred audition or interview date when completing the application. You will receive an email confirming your requested audition date within one week of submitting the application. An application for admission must be submitted to the Office of Admissions at least two weeks prior to the requested Audition/Interview day.
- Remote UArts Live Audition Dates
- November 14, 2020
- December 5, 2020
- January 23, 2021
- February 13, 2021
- February 27, 2021
- March 27, 2021
- April 10, 2021
- Theater: Additional Remote Live Opportunities
- January 23–24, 2021: New York, New York (Unifieds)
- February 8–11, 2021: Chicago, Illinois (Unifieds)
- February 13–14, 2021: Los Angeles, California (Unifieds)