Graphic Design Internship
FULL TIME SUMMER POSITION
POSITION: Imaging Lab Student Designer
DEPARTMENT: Print Services
DESCRIPTION: Under the supervision of the Director of Print Services, the Imaging Lab student designer will work to develop a brand image for the Imaging Lab, its policies and forms, and additionally design for the OTIS department.
- Create a logo and a unified look for the Imaging Lab.
- Create order forms, receipts, price lists, employee schedules, hours of operation, and any other internal or external documents needed in daily operations.
- Create any new advertising posters, signage and announcements as they arise to fit the ILab brand image.
- Layout and design several various informational packets on services available in the ILab.
- Student will learn digital printing on a Fiery laser printer, as well as a large-format inkjet printer, so as to print forms and signage.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicant should be a Graphic Design student going into their senior year. Student will gain real world experience, acting as our in house designer, creating and proposing several brand images. Once the ILab manager has decided on an approved image (with input from the head of the Graphic Design department), the student designer will create an entire body of work, from receipts to brochures, that fit within the ILab brand image.
AVAILABILITY: This position is not currently available.
Maximum of 35 hours per week.
Skill Level 3 - Flat Rate - $12.00/ hour