In each of my images, I strive to evoke timeless issues of a human being's relation to the world. I depict situations and objects as visual metaphors and symbols for various states of action, thought and feeling. Irony and displacement are means that I have repeatedly used in my paintings and drawings to dislodge the viewer from a complacent idea of the way we think about ordinary objects and places.
- Keystone College, Clark Summit, Pa.
- UArts, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Moravian College, Bethlehem, Pa.
- St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Multiple venues in the Delaware Valley
- Continental Insurance Corp.
- Sterling Drug Corp.
- private collections