Sample Aid Awards
The calculator will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
To help you complete this process, it would be helpful to have the items listed below:
- Student and parent most recent federal tax returns
- Earnings statements (W2 forms, recent paycheck stubs)
- Bank statements
- Student academic information
- Grade Point Average
- Standardized test scores if available
- High School Class Rank
- Dollar amounts of any scholarships you may be receiving from outside sources
If you don't have this information available, estimates are perfectly acceptable.
The calculator is intended for use by U.S. citizens or permanent residents who will be incoming first-year students, entering in the fall semester, pursuing their first undergraduate degree and who will be enrolled full time. This calculator does not apply to graduate students.
Please note this calculator is for estimates only and the actual award package will vary depending upon the time of year, regulatory and institutional policy changes and availability of funds, actual test scores and academic information, as well as verifiable financial information.