Student Health Documents
Forms must be submitted by August 1. Portions of the form require information from your physician, including a physical examination. Please book your doctor's appointments with the aforementioned deadline in mind.
Health/Medical Information Forms
(New students only)
- Health Information Form: A completed health form with immunizations and health provider signature are required for all new students.
- Meningitis Waiver: All students are required to complete the meningitis waiver.
Health Insurance Form
(To be completed by new students and each year by returning students)
- Online Health Insurance Form: All matriculated students taking six or more credits are required to carry health insurance, either through their own insurance company or through a plan offered through UArts. Opt in or out of University-sponsored health coverage by submitting the online health insurance form.
Note: The Online Health Insurance Form will be live by 4/8/16.
Submitting Forms: While the Online Health Insurance Form must be done online, there are various ways to submit your medical records by August 1st. They can be:
- emailed as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- faxed legibly to Health Services at 215.717.6237
- mailed* to our office at
The University of the Arts
Attn: Health Services
320 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
*If mailing, please only send documents intended for Health Services to the address above. Documents meant for other offices should not be included in the same envelope.