Student Health Documents
Forms must be submitted by August 1. Portions of the form require information from your physician, including a physical examination. Please book your doctor's appointments with the aforementioned deadline in mind.
Health/Medical Information Forms
(New students only)
- Health Information Form: A completed health form with immunizations and health provider signature are required for all new students.
- All students are required to complete the meningitis form (last page of the Health Information Form).
Health Insurance Form
(To be completed by new students and each year by returning students)
- Online Health Insurance Form: All matriculated students taking six or more credits are required to carry health insurance, either through their own insurance company or through a plan offered through UArts. Opt in or out of University-sponsored health coverage by submitting the online health insurance form.
Note: The Online Health Insurance Form will be live by 4/8/16.
Submitting Forms: While the Online Health Insurance Form must be done online, there are various ways to submit your medical records by August 1st. They can be:
- emailed as a single PDF to email@example.com
- faxed legibly to Health Services at 215.717.6237
- mailed* to our office at
The University of the Arts
Attn: Health Services
320 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
*If mailing, please only send documents intended for Health Services to the address above. Documents meant for other offices should not be included in the same envelope.