What is life all about? Expand your sense of purpose and explore the meaning in life by finding your set of guiding beliefs, principles, or values while relating those to your daily actions.
Developing Spiritual Wellness:
- Basing decisions and actions off of values and beliefs
- Respecting other's beliefs
- Defining your spirituality through your religious faith, values, beliefs, principles and morals
- Developing a purpose in life
- Spending reflective time alone
- Reflecting on the meaning of events in life
- Understanding the difference between right and wrong; acting accordingly
- Providing rationale for why you believe what you believe
- Caring and acting for the welfare of others and the environment
- Being able to practice forgiveness and compassion in life
Are you engaged in the process of Spiritual Wellness?
Evaluate your own spiritual wellness with this brief quiz:
- Do I make time for relaxation/meditation/prayer in my day?
- Do I have a clear sense of what is right and wrong?
- Are my decisions and actions guided by my values?
- Am I accepting of the views of others?
If you answered "no" to any of the questions, it may indicate an area where you need to improve the state of your spiritual wellness.