On-Campus Health Services
On-campus health services are provided by a nurse who is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., during the school year and while Summer Pre-College Programs are in session. All medical issues are strictly confidential.
Services available to students include:
- Self-Help Station, band aids, throat lozenges, OTC medication, etc.
- Evaluation and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Health maintenance
- Referrals to local health specialist (i.e. dermatology, ENT, orthopedics, dental, etc.)
- Health insurance plan information and assistance
- Pregnancy tests
- Nutrition information and counseling / scale and BMI calculator available
- HIV and STD testing
- Wellness activities
- PPD, Tuberculin skin testing
- Pamplets and handouts on a variety of subjects
When a student has been triaged in the health office and it is determined further evaluation is needed, referrals are made free of charge to Thomas Jefferson Family and Community Medicine Associates.
A physical therapist is on campus Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in the Terra Building, suite 401