The Parent Council consists of current and past UArts parents dedicated to advancing the University’s educational mission through fundraising and fostering awareness among all parents of the needs and programs of the school. The Council is also dedicated to expanding the career network available to UArts students and alumni. The Parent Council meets on campus twice each academic year.
- Each year, UArts accepts interest/applications from first-year and sophomore parents/guardians from August through November
- Applications/interest are reviewed by the Office of Alumni & Parent Relations and the Parent Council chair
- Parents are notified of their application outcome via an invitation letter from the Office of Alumni & Parent Relations
- Accepted parents will attend their first scheduled Parent Council Meeting in April
- All Parent Council members are expected to sign and adhere to a member agreement document
Interested in joining the Parent Council?
We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic volunteers who support the educational mission of the University of the Arts and can offer resources to achieve the institution’s goals. If you are interested in serving on the Parent Council, please contact Tracy E. Smith, director of Alumni & Parent Relations, at email@example.com or 215-717-6139.