UArts Alumni Receive 10% Off Registration for Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
February 7, 2013
UArts, in partnership with the Center for Emerging Visual Artists (CFEVA), invites UArts alumni (both artists and creative workspaces) to sign up for the 2013 Open Studio Tour with a 10 percent discount.
In addition to the visibility and fun you're guaranteed as part of this event, your registration includes the following benefits:
- listing in online and printed full color Tour Directory
- tools/support materials for marketing
- opportunities to submit work for special events & promotions
- consideration for inclusion in special exhibition opportunities
- year-round career services and opportunities from CFEVA
- special discounts offered by partners and event sponsors
- discount on advertising in the directory - full color ads starting at just $200
The 2013 Open Studio Tours is the culmination of CFEVA's new promotional campaign focused on artist studios, called Made In Philly. It will produce a new kind of public art exhibition using advertising spaces (bus shelters, broadsides, billboards, etc.) to feature local artists and their studio locations by linking each work of art displayed in the campaign back to the neighborhood (and artist studio) where it was created.
Registration is open now through June 1, 2013. Every artist who completes registration in the first week by Friday, February 8 will receive a free artwork thumbnail in the printed Tour Directory (valued at $25).