Mar 11—Mar 15 2013
The building schedule for Spring Break is as follows:
- Monday, March 11 and Friday, March 15: Closed
- Tuesday, March 12, Wednesday, March 13 and Thursday, March 14: Normal operating hours with the normal access protocol after hours
- There will be no access to any of the academic buildings on the days they are closed.
- If there are special events scheduled for a building, the building will be open for those events.
- Dining Services will be posting hours of operation.
- University of the Arts identification is required for admittance to any academic building on Monday, March 11 and Friday, March 15. These IDs should be up to date with a current year sticker on the back of the ID. If the sticker is not current, the card holder will not be admitted. An up-to-date sticker can be obtained from the office of Student Financial Services, 2nd floor, Hamilton Hall.
Full Events Calendar