Nov 22—Nov 25 2012
Student residences remain open for the Thanksgiving Holiday. All non-residential facilities will close fully at 10 p.m. on Wednesday, November 21. All non-residential facilities will re-open at 8 a.m. on Friday, November 23. 24-hour access, which begins at 8 a.m. on Friday, November 16 and continues through the last day of the semester on Monday, December 17, will resume at that time.
The building schedule for the Thanksgiving Holiday and weekend is as follows:
|Anderson Hall||Closed||Re-Open 8am||Open 24 hrs||Open 24 hrs|
|Merriam Hall||Closed||Re-Open 8am||Open 24 hrs||Open 24hrs|
|Terra Hall||Closed||Re-Open 8am||Open 24 hrs||Open 24 hrs|
|Hamilton Dining Facility||Closed||11am-7pm||11am-7pm||11am-7pm|
|Hamilton Hall Studios||Closed||8am-7pm||8am-7pm||8am-7pm|
If there are special events scheduled for a building, that building will be open for
- Access to the Hamilton dining venue will be through the Furness Courtyard entry
- Furness workshops are open with a valid ID, permission from the Crafts department and the accompaniment of an authorized shop technician
- Studios in Hamilton are accessible from the Furness Courtyard entry. The front entrance of Hamilton will be closed.
- All residence halls will be open and staffed 24 hours a day with a security guard
- University of the Arts identification is required for admittance to any building. These IDs should be up to date with a current year sticker on the back of the ID. If the sticker is not current the card holder will not be admitted. An up to date sticker can be obtained from the office of Student Financial Services, 2nd floor of Hamilton Hall
Full Events Calendar