Forms (UArts Login Required)

For Students Already Registered with the Office of Educational Accessibility

     Accommodations Letter Request Forms

Forms to be Completed Every Semester by Students Registered with OEA

For Students Requesting Testing and Course/Studio Accommodations

For Students Requesting Housing or Meal Plan Accommodations

For Students Requesting a Transfer of Records to Another Institution

Please note that you must use your UArts credentials (email and password) to access and digitally sign these forms.  This may require you to sign out of any other Google-hosted accounts such as Gmail.  Requests for access from non-UArts accounts will not be honored.  If you are an incoming student, please wait until you have received your UArts network credentials before you attempt to submit any of these forms.