Summer Open House | July 10, 2014 | 9 am-2 pm
Registration for this event is now closed. Please join us for our Fall Open House on Saturday, October 25, 2014, or visit us Monday through Friday at 10:30 am or 12:30 pm for a campus tour.
You're invited to the University of the Arts' Summer Open House! Whether you're an accepted student, or considering applying for Fall 2014 or a future term, our Summer Open House is the perfect time to get answers to all your questions about UArts' programs, requirements, student life, campus, and financial aid options. The preliminary schedule for the day includes:
- 9-10 am: Check-in (Hamilton Hall, 320 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102)
- 10-11 am: Campus and dorm tours
- 11-12 pm: Faculty/Student Q&A Panel
- 12-1 pm: BBQ lunch in Furness Courtyard
- 1-2 pm: Accepted/Enrolled Students: Information Mini-Fair with Student Life, Student Financial Services, Academic Advising and more.
- 1-2 pm: Fall 2014 Applicants: Official portfolio reviews and auditions
- 1-2 pm: Prospective Future Term Applicants: Preliminary portfolio reviews and audition workshop
- 2-3 pm: Complimentary trolley tour of Center City Philadelphia.