International Student Information

International students are permitted to work at the University of the Arts in on campus positions only. If a student would like to work they must first find a job and then they will need to go and see Mara Flamm in the Office of International Student Affairs. Her office is located in Gershman Hall, 4th Floor. She will be able to provide you with the paperwork you will need in order to apply for a temporary social security card. After you have secured the the application for your card you should see Debi Leonard in the Office of Student Financial Services so she can give you the required paperwork and do a brief orientation.