Order toner and supplies for your copier or printer
Important: Staple cost are not covered under our contract with Xerox. All departments are responsible for the cost of their staples through budget transfers provided upon delivery. You must have a budget line as well as an authorized signature to be able to receive the staples.You can order staples by calling the Help Desk.
Placing a Supply request through the Help Desk
1. Have the Asset Tag Number of your machine ready.The Asset Tag Number is on the Uarts barcode sticker that is located on the front of the machine, ex. AC08CPY1234
2. Call 215-717-OOPS (6677). Tell the attendant you are calling for copier toner or copier staples.
3. They will ask for your Asset Tag Number, contact information and the location of the machine.
4. A OTIS staff member will come to supply/install the requested toner/staples. Toner is kept on campus in bulk, and it is important for departments not to order directly from the vendor. We only will deliver one toner per request, so we suggest you order toner as you are putting the backup you have in, always giving you a toner on hand, and preventing a wait from Print Services Staff (Administrative Only). In the case that there aren't supplies available in our inventory, Print Services will order and deliver the item(s) upon delivery from the vendor.
5. If the request is a staple delivery, a Print Services Staff member will be delivering the staples. He/she will need to have the budget transfer information fully filled out before they will install the staples into the machine. Click here for the pricing of staples for your Xerox MFD.
Note: Copiers which are under or Xerox service contract recieve toner for free and departments will not be charged. If departments need to order toner/supplies for printers within their offices which are not under our Xerox Contract, they will need to order the items per their department If you are not sure if your machine is under a service contract, please contact the Help Desk to inquire.