Foundations & Corporations
The University of the Arts is committed to inspiring, educating and preparing innovative artists and creative leaders for the visual, performing and media arts of the 21st Century.
UArts alumni are creative entrepreneurs, designers at Fortune 100 companies, performers on Broadway and leaders in their communities.
UArts’ nearly 1,900 students and 500 faculty are at the center of one of the nation’s most culturally vibrant cities, with a campus on Philadelphia’s Avenue of the Arts bustling with performances, exhibitions and collaboration.
Corporate contributions support the excellence and innovation that make UArts a vibrant cultural resource to the City of Philadelphia and the creative economy nationally.
Corporate supporters enjoy a variety of benefits, including prominent recognition and exclusive behind the scenes access, when becoming part of the UArts community.
Opportunities for corporate support include:
- Art Unleashed - UArts’ annual scholarship fundraiser art sale and exhibition
- EITC - UArts is an EITC-approved educational improvement organization; these contributions support scholarships for UArts’ Pre-College students from the School District of Philadelphia
- Corzo Center for the Creative Economy, a business mentorship and incubator program for creative entrepreneurs
- Scholarships and awards for gifted students
- Program launch, such as the University’s new BFA in Game Art
Additionally, the University has a variety of rental spaces available for your company’s function. There are also opportunities for displays at events such as New Student Orientation. We also welcome partnerships that offer opportunities for student internships and/or recruitment, display of work, or research/design collaborations.
Foundations provide some of UArts’ largest sources of support through launching and expanding new programs, such as Neighborhood Engagement at UArts and Spark, Fuel, Ignite!; recognizing the extraordinary talents of students and faculty through scholarships and awards; and renovating its historic campus.
Director of Foundation & Corporate Relations