Gifts to the Annual Fund provide critical unrestricted support for our students and faculty. The majority of Annual Fund dollars are used for student scholarships. Nearly 85 percent of our students require some form of tuition assistance and we are committed to helping as many students as possible obtain an exceptional arts education.
Your gift to the Annual Fund also:
- Helps attract and retain the world's brightest students through scholarships
- Helps to recruit world-class faculty
- Helps to create new and innovative programs and curricula
- Helps renovate classrooms and purchase equipment necessary to maximize our students' learning experience
- Helps our students give back to the community through creative enrichment
The University of the Arts relies on contributions from our alumni and friends. Your generosity will enable us to continue preparing interpreters and innovators to influence our dynamic culture and transform our world.
Please consider supporting the Annual Fund by making a donation. Or send a check made payable to the University of the Arts to:
University of the Arts
Office of Advancement
320 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Matching Gifts can double or even triple the value of your gift! Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program.
If you would like more information about giving to the Annual Fund, please contact Liz Saccardi at 215-717-6141.
Want to become a member of our leadership giving club? The Haviland Society represents our dedicated benefactors who make annual leadership gifts to the University.